Monday, May 23, 2005

IM BACK BABY!!!1!!!

I AM THE MAN. Closed out the game after Adam Bernardo screwed up, and I bet Im the closer a gain! And I struck out the side including Mike Piaza. whose always been a hero of mine. Then i got to meet Rush Limbagh, and i dont know much about politics but HE IS 1 HANDSOME MAN.

up date: Adam Lo Roach tells me to say that i did give up a lead off homer and a triple but I WAS PITCHING TO THE SCORE, DUMMY!!!!!!

another up date: I said that the triple was Brian jordan's fault & Andrew Jones wouldve cauhgt it but they all like him still & they say i shouldnt blame the defense 4 my screw ups. I dont think thats fair.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danny,

As a result of reading your blog "IM BACK BABY!!!1!!!", I think you will discover my directory on baby got back and other baby studies to be useful.

Why not submit your own articles on babies to my free directory ... sharing your information will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own site. If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on babies names and baby stuff now!

Best Regards
Emily

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home